GA4 stands for Google Analytics 4. This is google’s new analytics tracking software which is replaced of old GA on 1 july 2023. You might be got alert from google too if you are managing SEO yourself.
Please notedown following regading what GOOGLE says:
1) If you created your property before October 14, 2020, you’re likely using a Universal Analytics property.
2) If you created your property after October 14, 2020, you’re likely using a Google Analytics 4 property already, and no action is required.
Google recommend to swift to new google analytics 4 as soon as possible, so you can continue watch and progress on your website SEO. Please read more on google.
If you want to export data from UA then you can do it easily.
There are currently several ways to export data from your Universal Analytics property.
1) Export individual reports into the following formats:
-TSV for Excel
2) Use the Google Analytics Reporting API to export data
3) Google Analytics 360 customers can also export to BigQuery
Is there any effect on my google Ads companigns?
Google says unless your Universal Analytics property is linked to your Google Ads account, your Google Ads account will be unaffected.
What is new in GA4?
It specifically has three features:
(1) GA4 users can control how they can collect, retain, and share their data
(2) GA4 users have the option to choose whether they want to use the data collected for ads personalization
(3) GA4 allows users to delete Analytics data by submitting a request to Google.
How you will be ready for Google Analytics 4 in 2022 ?
a) Sign up for our G4 Analytics webinar here.
b) Update Your Tagging Structure.
c) Update Your Reporting.
d) Understand the New Functionality.
e) Learn About the Benefits of GA4.
We have experience team of SEO experts in rajkot. Our SEO team is able to handle this GA4 easily as per SEO requirement. We are wide experience on SEO for local and global client, due to which are leading website SEO company in rajkot.
Let us know if you need any help regarding SEO.