Perhaps if you are creating website first then you may think what is SEO ? Right ? I will try to explain you in better way as possible.
Search engine optimization is fundamental and essential. SEO will help you position your website correctly in the most search process or when people need your site.
What search engines are searching? How can you create your website so as to satisfy your visitors / customers, as well as Google, Bing and other search engines? More importantly, how can SEO help your web presence to become more profitable?
SEO can provide to a site and stressed the ” Importance of basic referencing using the following elements: “Ignoring the basics and devoting all your time and money to social and fancy things” is the same as skipping teeth and showering but buying white stripes and using expensive wastewater .
What is SEO, Exactly?
- Create a great, seamless user experience.
- Communicate to the search engines your intentions so they can recommend your website for relevant searches and can be find better way when use search on search engine.
- Search engines want to do their jobs as best as possible by referring users to websites and content that is the most relevant to what the user is looking for.
- Search engine spiders only have a certain amount of data storage, so if you’re performing shady tactics or trying to trick them, chances are you’re going to hurt yourself in the long run.
- Keyword strategy is not only important to implement on-site, but should extend to other off-site platforms, which is why you should also be thinking about multi-channel optimization.
- Domain naming is so important to your overall foundation, so as a best practice you’re better off using sub-directory root domains versus sub-domains.
- Optimizing for Different Types of Results
- Last, but most important is you need to consult to SEO professionals OR company.